OUR APPROACH IS DRIVEN BY THE FOLLOWING PHILOSOPHY:
Aim to Inspire
Our goal always is to create spaces that inspire the soul, improve local communities, and create value for all stakeholders.
Central to our value-driven strategy is the cultivation of one-of-a-kind design and branding identity, bringing fresh life, creative energy, and a signature touch to every property — whether a new construction, an adaptive reuse, a repositioning, or an extensive rehabilitation.
We want to be known for consistently doing the big things and the little things, well.
Be Disciplined and Identify a Clear Competitive Advantage
Fundamentals of supply & demand, the existence of a compelling competitive advantage, and our assessment of our ability to execute are the paramount factors in project selection. Our ability to underwrite an asset’s underlying collateral value prior to investment is fundamental to our success.
We employ a rigorous and systematic approach to every project starting with an analysis of demographic trends, supply/demand fundamentals, and the competitive to identify a clear and compelling competitive advantage.
Once identified, we rely on the expertise of our in-house management and operating affiliates for hands-on execution from inception to disposition.
We believe micromanagement is underrated.
Mitigate Risk and Create Value at Every Stage
Elements of Risk Mitigation:
- Mitigate risk through phasing, pre-selling, pre-leasing, and re-tenanting
- Whenever possible, obtain attractive third-party contributions such as tax credits, governmental programs such as TIFFs, TADs, CDDs, and seller financings to further reduce cost basis
- Create dual liquidity options of recapitalization and disposition upon stabilization
Elements of Value Creation:
- Target off-market opportunities & markets with high barriers-to-competition
- Acquire at a favorable cost basis
- Add value through entitlements & assemblage